Sunday, August 7, 2011

In the Box

Goal reached.  My three quilts are off to Bev Palm who is an amazing longarm quilter... now they don't have to go to Newtok and back.

I finished the sashing on the Four Patch Posie finishing marathon at The Quilt Tree.  Everbody was excited because their new class schedule is going up and sign up day is Wednesday.  I guess some classes fill quickly so everyone was plotting their schedules to arrive early.  I saw some of the quilt samples for the classes and they were truly stunning.  Too bad two plane flights and uncooperative weather plus the expense make this something that will not be happening for me.  It was fun to see the samples and be around the excitement though.

Here are the three tops off to be quilted...
 Houses for Dale and Anne....
Red Light Green Light  - based on Blue Nickel Studios's quilt by Scott Hansen.
Last but not least the Four Patch Posie I finished today.

 Do you see the dog chasing the ball?
 I won't be posting for a few days due to inservices and getting moved back to my village... unpacking my classroom, lesson plans... etc.  Saturday I'll drop a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment